Witchcraft can be simply defined as the technique of manipulating supernatural forces to attain one's own ends. It may involve the use of psychic powers to project an inner force onto some person or situation. When we try to use emotional power to manipulate others we are engaging in a basic form of witchcraft. It is Satan's way of imposing his will on your will and imposing emotions, behaviors, or circumstances on people they would not otherwise want. He coerces or manipulates people to do what they otherwise would not do.
There Are Three Forms of Christian Witchcraft:
(All of these are center around control.)
Greek Word for Psychic Attack (Witchcraft) is: Pharmakia-- Greek Word for witchcraft, which means to control someone against their will. This word also has a meaning; the poisoning of the mind.
How Can You Tell If You Are Being Influenced By Witchcraft:
1. You stay depressed all the time
2. You lose your hunger for spiritual things
3. You stay weak a lot
4. You feel uneasy around others
5. Sometimes you may have nightmares
6. You may stay in fear a lot
7. You don't pray or read your Scriptures or other spiritual meditation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT IN THIS WEBINAR!!!